|Chicago South Shore & South Bend Railroad control trailer 204 and 201 at the Randolph Street station in Chicago, Illinois on an unknown day in February 1982, Kodachrome by Chuck Zeiler. Number 204 was built in 1927 by the Pullman Car and Manufacturing Company as a 60 foot control trailer and lengthened 17 feet by the South Shore in 1947.
Chicago, IL Map
Author: Chuck Zeiler
|Picture Categories: Station
|| This picture is part of album: Chicago South Shore & South Bend