|This stubby little 0-6-0 switcher has led an interesting life. Built by Lima in 1944 as USAX 0-6-0 #4047, it worked for the Army until being sould 3 years later to the Bay Terminal Railroad in Toledo, Ohio, and it was renumbered 111. In 1955 the engine was sold to Iron & Steel Processing Corp. in Toledo, who resold it the following year to the Duluth & Northeastern at Cloquet, Minn. No. 29’s journey continued in 1970, when it was sold to Earl Grice of Mankato, Minn. In 1977 Grice sold it to Prairie Village. The locomotive was returned to service in summer 2014 following 15 years of inactivity. No photographer was listed for the photo.