|Thanks to Owen Leander for the history of this car. Built by Pullman in January of 1914 as the private car "Boston" it was sold to the Northern Pacific in December of 1941 and renmbrd #6. Later renamed "Jefferson River in 1956. The car went through various sales until it ended being sold to an unknown party, possibly the HVSR, in 1995 and stored here in Logan, OH. See Mr. Leander's full heritage description (http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=5211649).