|Here is page 14 of a 15-page article by Bert Pennypacker entitled "Soliloquy Of Altoona." It was published originally in the April 1978 issue of "Rails Northeast" magazine, page 29. Partially visible in the foreground is Pennsylvania Railroad engine #9689, an EH-15 built by GM-EMD in February of 1949, rated at 1,500 horsepower, rebuilt as an EF-15A, and retired in August of 1967 after just 18 years of revenue service. Photo by F.S. Gamber; taken just West of the 17th Street Bridge in Juniata.