|Here is page nine of a 14-page camera study by W.A. Feibelman entitled "Altoona Interlude." It was published originally in his (1979) monograph entitled "Rails To Pittsburgh: 1945-1970," page 65. Top Photo: Shown here (L to R) are Pennsylvania Railroad engines #9687 and two more "EH" Class units whose numbers are not recorded. All are EH-15's built by GM-EMD and rated at 1,500 horsepower each. #9687 was built in February of 1949, later regeared and reclassified as an EF-15A, and retired in October of 1967. The twin smokestacks belong to the power plant for the PRR's Passenger Car Shops. Bottom Photo: Prominent here is PRR engine #9684, an EH-15 built by GM-EMD in February of 1949, rated at 1,500 horsepower, later regeared and reclassified as an EF-15A, and retired in December of 1963.