|A CN unit train of 3-bay covered hoppers (every one of them owned by WFRX and leased by Grains Connect Canada) approaches the Main St. overpass as it traverses the west leg of the wye at the north end of the former SOO yard at Neenah, WI on 7 Apr. '19. Train had three locomotives, CN 2304 and CN 5614 pulling and CN 2273 pushing. The remnants of the foundation from the ca. 1955 masonry SOO depot can be seen in front of the train. There are rail sections supported by concrete blocks and railroad ties stacked upon it. It was built to replace the wooden depot built in 1891 on Sherry St., about 850 ft. to the southeast, which was torn down soon after the new one opened. Eggers Industries, 164 N. Lake St., originally built as Hardwood Products Co. in 1910, an active rail customer, is visible in the background at left.