|The WNYRHS' massive former PRR Decapod 4483 sits on display across from the old ERIE Hamburg depot. Constructed by Baldwin in 1923, this locomotive saw heavy freight service in both Pennsylvania and western New York while working for the PRR. Replaced by diesels and retired in 1959, 4483 was moved to a roundhouse in Northumberland, PA to join the rest of the PRR Heritage Collection that upper railroad management was assembling at the time. Unlike most of the other items in the collection which would eventually wind up at the Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania in Strasburg, 4483 left the collection in 1963 for Westinghouse where it would serve as a static display in front of the company's western Pennsylvania headquarters for the next nineteen years, the WNYRHS acquiring it in 1982. 4483 is the last example of a PRR 2-10-0 left in existance today.