|Built in 1929 by Pullman Standard as a 48-seat smoker trailer #213, Standard Steel Car Co rebuilt with a motor in 1938 and renumbered to #40. Retired around 1980 and now beautifully restored and operational at the Illinois Rwy Museum in Union, IL. Unknown photographer.
Michigan City, IN Map
Author: Gary Everhart
|Picture Categories: RollingStock,Passenger
|| This picture is part of album: Chicago South Shore #40