NYS&W SHENANDOAH         
Sleeper lounge rebuilt from 10 roomette-6 double bedroom (10RM-6DB) sleeper, built by Pullman-Standard in August 1950 in Lot #6864 to Plan #4167 as C&O #2655 CITY OF ATHENS, renamed in 1951 to CITY OF PETOSKEY (2nd), sold in 1957 to B&O as #7053 SHENANDOAH, retired in 1971 and sold to George Pins, who renamed it KEYSTONE RAPIDS, later to NYS&W. Scanned with an Epson V550 from an original Kodachrome 35mm slide.
Date: 9/9/1978 Location: Unknown, Views: 220 Collection Of:   Ted Brumberg
Author:  Unknown/Ben Martin Collection
NYS&W SHENANDOAH
Picture Categories: Passenger This picture is part of album:  Purchased Photos
Share
User Comments
Name Type Comments Date
Jerry LaBoda General Not sure of the chain of ownership but this car saw use on the Adirondack Rwy. in 1978... http://rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=1540026. 3/12/2016 5:43:29 PM
Jim Corbett General The is former C&O "City of Petosky" and currently Owned by the C&O Historical Society. 8/7/2017 12:03:17 AM

Add a Comment:  
Please Log in to leave a Comment.  
Link to this page: http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=4415794

Close Window