|CN local crosses Oak St./Hwy. E while servicing Waupaca Foundry, Plant 1, out of frame to left, at Waupaca, WI on 4 Apr. '15. The former SOO freight house is partially visible on the right. This is the 2nd WC/SOO freight house at Waupaca. It was built in early 1949 after the original freight house burned down in Nov. '48. The bowling alley next door to the south caught fire and the flames spread to the freight house. The original 1871 WC passenger depot was converted into a freight house after the 2nd depot was completed in Apr. ‘81. The 1st freight house had been moved from its original location to the current freight house location ca. 1901, when the 2nd depot was moved to the west side of Guard St., now Oak St.