|BNSF unit in a small former DRI yard under the Centenial Bridge in Rock Island. The DRI (Davenport, Rock Island and Northwestern) was jointly owned by the CBQ and Milwaukee Road starting in 1901 and operated as an independent shortline until being divided by CP and BN in 1995. The DRI did much of the transfer and industry switching in the Quad Cities during it's existence.
Rock Island, IL Map
Author: Richard Hopfensperger
|Picture Categories: Roster,Scenic,Bridge,Yard
|| This picture is part of album: BNSF