|In a long lens shot from the Chenago St bridge, we see a 390 grain train approaching QD on track 2. The switch is just out of the photo ahead of the lead unit. The photo also gives a good overview of the area as it looked in the mid 90's. The bridge to the left of the train is the ex DLW crossing of the Chenango River. Once a two track bridge, it was singled by Conrail about 2 years prior to this photo, due to structural issues. The extant track is now the Johnson Running Track; it had been track 3, with the removed track being track 4, their designations going back to the Erie and Lackawanna consolidation of facilities in 1959. The large building behind the train was coal storage, and has been demolished since this photo was taken.