|After about 5 years of service with the Fayette Central Railroad, the lease on this is up and it has gone back to the B&O museum in Baltimore. It had a great run and Ill miss seeing it running the rails in the summer. The Fayette Central Railroad website gives this description: " The fourth Rail Diesel Car ordered by the Baltimore & Ohio Railroad rolled out of the Budd Corporations Red Lion plant in Philadelphia on April 15, 1953 and joined the Pittsburgh commuter pool for the Pittsburgh to Versailles route. On February 1, 1975, the Port Authority of Allegheny County took over the commuter service and leased 9913 until 1981. It was then leased to the Maryland Department of Transportation for use in the Washington-Baltimore area. MARC purchased it in 1991, and it was retired on January 8, 1993. 9913 was donated to the B&O Railroad Museum as the last RDC to retain its original B&O lettering. She has had minimal changes throughout her service life. The Fayette Central Railroad has leased the 9913 from the B&O Railroad Museum collection and restored the car to its original paint scheme inside. Ride in air-conditioned comfort."