|CSS&SB Pullman built coach 6 at Michigan City, Indiana on an unknown day in April 1975, Ektachrome by Chuck Zeiler. Number 6 was built in 1926 by Pullman Car and Manufacturing Company as part of the first ten car order placed by the newly formed Chicago South Shore & South Bend Railroad, which took over control of the bankrupt Chicago Lake Shore & South Bend Railroad in 1926. Also seen (left to right) are trailer 204. 201, motor 6, and 704, the former NYC class R-2 343, rebuilt by the CSS&SB in 1956. The occasion was a Central Electric Railfans' Association sponsored fan trip.