|Chicago Burlington & Quincy Railroad PMC 9772 at Peoria, Illinois on August 31, 1957, photographer unknown ( likely Lou Schmitz ), Chuck Zeiler collection. Built as Baggage-Passenger class PMC (Passenger Motor Car) Number 570 (2nd) by Electro-Motive Corporation - Saint Louis Car Company in November 1928 (Winton-EMC gasoline engine c/n 299), it was renumbered to 9570 in May 1930. It was originally powered by a Winton 275 horsepower gasoline engine supplied by EMC. At an unknown date this unit was rebuilt to Mail-Passenger configuration, renumbered 9772, and received a 400 horsepower diesel power plant, possibly a Hamilton product. It remained in service until sold for scrap during August 1966.