Norfolk And Western Power Car # 410
At the Fremont Dinner Train Facility. Not sure what this is.
This picture is part of album:
This is a Norfolk & Western boxcar. It was built in 1947 originally for the New York, Chicago & St. Louis (Nickel Plate Road). FDT acquired it from N&W in 1990 & convertied into a power car. Now used as backup power.
6/25/2008 11:54:22 PM
Add a Comment:
to leave a Comment.
Link to this page: