||David M. Lea & Co.
||Built by H. K. Porter (C/N 6905) Septermber, 1924 and leased to the David M. Lea & Co. Reportedly purchased by David M. Lea & Co in 1935, retired in January, 1966 and donated to ODC in December, 1969. Engine was cosmetically restored in 1992 and is currently on display at the Old Dominion Railway Museum.
||7/1/2004 Upload Date: 7/2/2004 1:19:39 PM
||South Richmond, VA
||756 Comments: 0