||"Power To Burn," Page 74, 1976
||Here is page 74 of a 96-page monograph entitled "Power To Burn: Smoke, Steam, & Cinders" that was edited by James M. Shafer and published during 1976. Photo Caption: "Ross Winnan's 'Seneca,' built in 1854, was rebuilt in Altoona in 1866. It remained in service in the Altoona Yards until 1894." Partially visible at the right are the western-wing upper floors of Altoona's famed Logan House.
||8/29/1976 Upload Date: 3/10/2019 11:05:07 PM
||Thomas C. Ayers
||56 Comments: 0