||Municipal of East Troy Railroad L8 and Dawn at East Troy, Wisconsin circa 1980, Ektachrome by Chuck Zeiler. Number L8 was built by The Milwaukee Electric Railway and Light Company at their Cold Springs Shops in 1913 as D27, a double truck utility snow plow, converted in 1935 to L8 and transferred to the Port Washington Power Plant. It was acquired by the Wisconsin Electric Railway Historical Society in 1977.
||6/1/1980 Upload Date: 6/30/2018 11:34:04 PM
||East Troy, WI
||METW L8(Steeple Cab)
||57 Comments: 0