||Built by Rogers in 1887 as Chattanooga Rome & Columbus RR No. 4. When the CR&C became the Chattanooga Rome & Southern in 1897 it retained that number. The locomotive became CofG 1555 in 1901 when the Central took over the CR&S and it was renumbered 325 in the general renumbering of 1925. It was sold to Georgia Northern, retaining the same number, in 1940.
||10/26/2017 Upload Date: 10/26/2017 7:10:55 PM
||CG 325(4-4-0) GNRY 325(4-4-0)
||111 Comments: 0