||New Orleans Public Service Inc. cars were gathered at the foot of Canal Street, near the Mississippi River, awaiting their turn to depart. TULANE line car 410 was one of 50 cars built by the Southern Car Co. in 1915 for a predecessor of NOPSI. It had a CAR HOUSE sign up, and would be retired the next year; while CEMETERIES car 873 was built by Brill in 1922. Notice the clever "194-7UP" ad on the 410, while car 873 was promoting rival Royal Crown Cola.
||6/10/1947 Upload Date: 9/4/2017 10:20:18 PM
||New Orleans, LA
||NOPSI 410(Trolley) NOPSI 873(Trolley)
||79 Comments: 0