||LPS Interurban #2 - London & Port Stanley
||this appears to be an older original photo of two London & Port Stanley power interurban cars, #2 & #6. Both were built by the Jewett Car Co in 1915. Powered motor cars carried even numbers while the trailing interurban cars were odd numbered. Passenger service ended on the line in February of 1957. The LPS cars #4 and #8, built in 1915 by the Jewett Car Co, are both at the Halton County Radial Railway in Milton, Ontario with #8 operational and #4 awaiting restoration. Unknown photographer. Although not recognized yet by this site, "LPS" is the reporting mark for London & Port Stanley Rwy.
||6/1/1950 Upload Date: 2/10/2017 7:06:51 AM
||St Thomas, ON
||LPS 6(Power Car) LPS 2(Power Car)
||155 Comments: 1