||BRW 44T #400 - Black River & Western
||Originally delivered to the Long Island RR in December of 1950 by GE, this little switcher was the only 44T on the LIRR roster. It was sold for scrap in 1963 but was purchased by the Black River & Western in 1965. In 1969, it was sold again, this time to the Valley RR where it was epainted in NH orange and green, and renumbered 0800. Finally, in October of 1996, it was sold one more time to the Connecticut Eastern RR Museum. Quite a boomer of an engine! No date, location or photographer was listed on the photo.
||6/1/1966 Upload Date: 11/22/2015 8:18:54 AM
||152 Comments: 0