||LSR #25 - formerly Erie City Iron Works
||This little mover was built by the Whitcomb Locomotive Works in 1941 as a 30 ton gasoline-mechanical locomotive. It served the iron works until being donated to the Lake Shore Rwy Museum in 2008. It was restored to operational in the summer of 2009.
||7/12/2013 Upload Date: 2/1/2014 8:25:53 AM
||North East, PA
||LSR 25(30 Tonner)
||212 Comments: 0