||Baltimore & Ohio 4-6-0 #1355
||BO 1355 was one of ten built by the B&O shops in 1891 as a class B8 locomotive. They all had 60" drivers, 170 psi, and an overall wheelbase (engine + tender) of 49.67'. According to "SteamLocomotive.com", they were confined to the Ohio River subdivision because they could cross the old, lightly built Point Pleasant bridge over the Kanawha River bridge due to their light weight. In the late 1940s, a new bridge meant these engines could be retired and they soon left service. Since no date or location were given, they were arbitrarily selected based on this info. Bud Laws has been tentatively idenitified as the photographer.
||6/1/1940 Upload Date: 7/5/2013 9:14:37 PM
||Point Pleasant, WV
||427 Comments: 0