||UP U50 37
||UP U50 37 being delivered at Council Bluffs, Iowa on July 18, 1964, Kodachrome by Lou Schmitz, Chuck Zeiler collection. Built in July 1964 (c/n 35097), it was placed in service July 22, 1964, retired in November 1974 and traded to GE for new power. It was basically two U25B's on a common frame, riding on trucks and span bolsters from retired turbines. It is appears that it is being delivered to the UP.
||7/18/1964 Upload Date: 11/8/2010 11:42:53 AM
||Council Bluffs, IA
||1473 Comments: 1