||ICG GP10 8325
||IC GP10 8325, Chicago, Illinois, September 1979, photo by Chuck Zeiler. Built in February 1954 as UP GP9B 160B (c/n 19236) on EMD Order 5321B, it was retired by the UP during July 1976, sold to PNC during September 1976, sold to the ICG, rebuilt at Paducah, completed November 23, 1977 as GP10 8325.
||9/1/1979 Upload Date: 7/10/2010 1:30:55 PM
||189 Comments: 0