||BN SD7 6055
||BN SD7 6055, Clyde, Illinois, July 4, 1982, photo by Gib Allbach, Chuck Zeiler collection. Built as CB&Q SD7 407 in December 1952 (c/n 17403) on EMD Order 5140, it became BN 6055 and was retired in March 1983. A minor spotting note: apparently during routine maintenance someone replaced the front running board light and put the cover on upside down, or got one from another unit. Note the diagonal stripe mismatch.
||7/4/1982 Upload Date: 8/3/2009 12:51:34 PM
||Clyde (subdivision), IL
||140 Comments: 0